Complete and Ready To Run
Vortech supercharging systems deliver maximum value for your performance dollar. Each system is 100% complete, right down to the wire ties. The following items are included with every Vortech supercharging system at the time of purchase (unless otherwise noted):
- Compressor matched, computer aided designed and machined Vortech centrifugal supercharger with SQ technology for "Super Quiet" operation
- Calibrated fuel system for proper fuel management*
- High performance ignition system with boost timing retard for proper timing curve*
- Custom computer tuning* High flow air intake system with a K&N air filter and specially formed polypropylene plastic inlet ducts for minimum restriction and superior fit
- Heat resistant silicone hose coupling
- Premium grade flex hose
- Stainless steel clamps
- Carefully designed and flow tested cast aluminum and/or roto molded urethane air discharge tubing
- Compressor bypass valve
- OEM style single cast 356 aluminum mounting brackets heat treated to T-6 specifications for strength
- Supercharger drive pulley
- Integrated belt tensioner
- Premium drive belt
- Heavy duty mounting hardware
- Tie wraps
- Heavy duty engine oil lubrication system
- Satin or polished finish
- Step-by-step, fully illustrated installation manual
- 3-year limited warranty on most systems
- Mandrel bent, TIG welded and powder coated cooling water re-route kit*
* some applications
Engineering You Can Count On
Each Vortech supercharging system is designed, tested, and sold to be installed on vehicles in their original or otherwise stock form. They are engineered to deliver maximum performance and long term engine durability at safe boost levels on stock engines. By taking into consideration variables such as the intended use, climate, altitude, and design parameters of stock engines, Vortech supercharging systems deliver proven performance.
Supercharger Base Kits
Designed for customers who already have a Vortech supercharger but need the miscellaneous components for a complete system. Vortech supercharger base kits include everything you need minus the Vortech supercharger and the electronics (electronics are available separately).
Vortech supercharging systems include a comprehensive, fully illustrated installation manual. Typical installations can be done in 8-16 hours (installation time varies, please see our supercharging system application guide). Vortech supercharging systems are engineered for true OEM quality fit, finish and designed to fit under your factory hood with absolutely no fabricating, cutting of body panels, or internal engine modifications. If you don't want to install a Vortech supercharging system yourself, professional installations are available from your nearest authorized Vortech distributor.
Vortech supercharging systems feature a heavy duty engine oil lubrication system ensuring a fresh supply of oil to the supercharger bearings and gears. This ensures maximum durability with virtually no maintenance. In fact, when you change your engine oil, you change the supercharger oil. Owning a Vortech supercharging system is as easy as following factory maintenance schedules and running premium unleaded fuel.
Ford F-150 5L Kit
Ford F-150 4.6L Kit
Ford F-150 4.6L Kit